Capitec Users When You Get A Call From This Number Don’ t Pick Up Lady Shares Her Experience

 

Capitec Users When You Get A Call From This Number Don’ t Pick Up Lady Shares Her Experience


Capitec Bank is a South African retail bank. As of August 2017, the bank was the second biggest retail bank in South Africa, in view of a few clients, with 120,000 clients opening new records each month. Capitec clients have consistently griped about missing assets in their financial balances in the wake of being misled.




Con artists are all over the place, certain individuals go through the entire day sitting on their telephones just to trick individuals. Certain individuals have lost their monies in the bank on account of con artists

A woman by the name of Mpumi took to her online entertainment to share something bizarre that got individuals talking. Mpumi shared the following:


Capitec just called me with an unregistered number and requested that I check my ID number. Asked him for what valid reason he was calling with a peculiar ass number he says “Check your ID number and I’ll tell you” 😂😂😂😂.

Here is the number in the event that any other person gets a call. Be wellbeing


In the wake of seeing this post individuals began remarking somebody composed, Had a mtn number yesterday with a similar story yet the genuine guest had previously cautioned me. I asked him which bank utilizes a mtn number for such and he hung up 😂😂😂.


Then, at that point, somebody likewise remarked saying FNB messaged me to refresh my FICA subtleties on “this connection” with a 074 number. I had the desire to answer and ask… Do I look like a 🤡 to you?!









Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post